Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa caters to renewal of wedding vows. We have various options available be it at our stunning Seaside Chapel, on Takali beach or one of our garden venues.
Set amidst a plantation of palm trees, the 40-seater Seaside Chapel is located in an intimate and secluded setting, featuring a glass wall and ceiling at the altar with sweeping views of the reef and the Pacific Ocean. Alternatively, you also have the option of renewing your vows on one of our natural white sandy beaches with the Pacific Ocean as a backdrop.
Just the Two vow renewal package – FJ$3,200.00 (Approx $2140AUD)
· Church Minister to officiate the ceremony and renewal of vows certificate
· Services of a dedicated Wedding Coordinator
· Exclusive 1-hour use of the venue for the wedding ceremony
· A red carpet aisle at the wedding venue
· A floral bouquet and boutonniere of seasonal blooms for the bride and groom
· Trio of Fijian serenaders (30 mins during ceremony)
· Sound system (for the ceremony only, connective with an iPod to play couple’s own music)
· Bottle of Sparkling Wine
· “Dusk till Dawn” overnight spa experience: overnight in one the CHI, The Spa’s exquisite beachfront spa villas and journey through 5 special treatments for the bride and the groom. Begin the journey in an oversized bath, made for two while sampling tropical cocktails and seasonal fresh fruits, followed by an aromatic herbal system, CHI skin polish and traditional Fijian Bobo massage. A light CHI inspired dinner is served before you retire in your private villa for the night. Early on the following morning, a light breakfast is served on your Villas private balcony followed by breakfast. The final treatment is then served, a customised facial to complete never to be forgotten lifetime memory
Leave your details for our wedding team to get in touch.
Yanuca Island, Coral Coast, Fiji