TPA – Fiji’s premium tour & transport service.
-Luggage trailers for oversized equipment
Over the years of holidaying here we fell more in love with Fiji, the culture, traditions and of course its people. So, we felt that we needed to offer guests travelling to its shores a fresh approach to transportation with child safety as one of its big priorities.
Our staff are all local Fijians that share our passion for tourism in Fiji and delivering quality service. We offer a 24-hour Superior Private Transfer Service to and from all major resorts, hotels and ports, to and from Nadi international airport. No one else in the vehicle but you and your family.
All arriving guests receive a shell lei, cold bottled water and refreshing moist towelette. We provide A FREE 15-minute stop at the supermarket/bottle shop or money exchange on the way to your destination.
We offer a fleet of various size vehicles, ranging from 5-seater luxury vehicles to 16-seater vans. All our vehicles are air conditioned for your comfort. We also have luggage trailers to facilitate larger groups and odd size items including surf boards.
We also provide Australian standard child safety seats at no extra cost for all children up to the age of 8 years as per the law here in fiji. We are a fully licensed, registered and insured Tour Agent and Transfer operator for your piece of mind.
Q&A with Marcus from TPA
- How long has your service been around? We commenced operation in June 2016
- How many locations does your service currently have available? We have one base currently located near Nadi Airport
- Can you cater for groups larger than 5? Yes, we can cater for large groups as we have several Fully Airconditioned 16-seater vans and luggage trailers to meet the needs of our guests
- What are some benefits to choosing your business? We offer a 24-hour superior service transferring guests to all resorts and hotels around Viti Levu. Our entire fleet is modern and well maintained, we have safe drivers and we are well priced too!
- Do you offer other services besides rentals that is relevant for wedding couples? We offer private and personalized Mainland Tours as well as being licensed Tour Booking Agents in Fiji so we can book most major Island and Mainland tours. Specializing also in hens or bucks activities and post wedding day activities for groups
- Top tip for parties who wish to make the best of your service? Have all pertinent information available for your booking enquiries. IE number of guests travelling, flight details and dates
- How far in advance do people typically need to book? Airfares and accommodation booked? Then we recommend booking your transfers and tours. The earlier you book the better, as you then secure the dates you want and avoid disappointment