Wananavu Beach Resort is an idyllic 4 star resort with 34 deluxe bures nestled amongst the lush, tropical gardens, dotted along the beach front or perched on the hillside. It is 90 miles along the coastal road from Nadi International airport.
Enjoy ocean views and beach front access from our romantic honeymoon bures or simply relax on the north facing sunset deck where you have unparalleled views morning to night – perfect for whiling away the hours over a cocktail from the bar or a meal from the local produce-focussed restaurant.
Escape, relax and unwind at Wananavu – the real Fiji.
Get in touch by leaving your details for Wananvu to provide more information on their wedding packages.
WE DO A Q&A SESSION WITH MOLLY FROM WANANAVU BEACH RESORT TO FIND OUT MORE..
1. What does your resort offer to Brides & Grooms (services & experience)?
♦ Personal Wedding Coordinator
♦ Ceremony set up and decoration
♦ Co-ordination and processing of wedding license
♦ Minister or Celebrant
♦ Tropical floral arrangements (bridal bouquet, grooms or button hole)
♦ accommodation For the Bride & Groom (Private Villa or Honeymoon Bures or Beachfront Bures)
♦ Cooked Breakfast daily
♦ Airport return transfers
♦ Welcome bottle of sparkling wine
♦ Fruit Basket
♦ 3 Course set menu dinner for 20 guests (adults) Additional guest F$60 per adult. Child rate on request.
2. What are some of the things that make your resort unique?
The location, secluded from other properties, venue options and ceremony locations to select from. Great Picture oppurtunities and wonderful local staff and team that create the ‘REAL FIJI’ experience.
3. Who are your wedding co-ordinators and tell us a bit about them?
Molly and Sean are the Managers for the resort and both have extensive wedding backgrounds from event coordinating, promoting of weddings, and having their own wedding business. The Wedding Co-ordinator is Keleni, she has been with Wananavu for over 12 years and has worked most recently in our front office department at the resort. Keleni brings a wealth of experience to the Wananavu Weddings from reservations, coordination of the ceremony to the little touches and finer details that are required for special events. The attention to detail and dedication from all departments of Wananavu make this venue a preferred choice.
4. Who are your preferred suppliers?
We provide the flowers and work with a few local bands, DJs, serenaders and local celebrants. You may select any supplier to assist with your wedding at Wananavu.
5. Do you have any key packages?
Yes. Please contact us to chat about our amazing wedding packages
6. Do you have any recommendations for pre-wedding activities that can be arranged? Yes. Traditional Lovo night with a meke and kava is an option, cocktail party around the pool or even island picnics and BBQs. We also offer Bonfires and fire dancing. We have many options for our guests to select from.
7. What are the choices for the ceremony? I.e. chapels, beachfront, intimate, grand?
We have Beach, grass point, pool and a local chapel near by.
8. What sort of food & beverage packages are available?
We offer cocktail, buffet and plated meal options. Our beverage packages are standard to premium.
9. Do you do honeymoon packages? What can make your honeymoon really special? Yes we offer Honeymoon packages and have some fabulous options.
10. What are your top 3 tips for planning your wedding in Fiji? 1. Site inspection prior is ideal if possible, 2. Research the logistics for you and your guests, (transfers, flights, suppliers, etc.); Fiji and certain areas of Fiji can be remote and hard to find things at last minute. And 3. Relax and enjoy the people of Fiji and your guests.